    connected to the desktop.

    I can't find "wireless network set up" icon in control panel. what can I do?
    how can I add that icon? wher can I find it?

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZWNpdmls?=, Nov 22, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZWNpdmls?=

    Ryan Younger Guest

    Are you using XP Service Pack 2 with all the latest hotfixes installed?

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, Nov 22, 2005

  3. yes, i do

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZWNpdmls?=, Nov 22, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?ZGF2ZWNpdmls?=

    Ryan Younger Guest

    An alternate way to access the wireless network setup wizard is to click
    Start > Help and Support and then type 'wireless network setup wizard' in
    the Search box and click the Setting up a wireless network result (should be
    4th). Then within the main pane of the help topic click the relevant link
    to 'Run the Wireless Network Setup Wizard.'.

    --
    All the best,

    Ryan Younger.
    Networking Weblog

    Ryan Younger, Nov 22, 2005
  5. U have to share your printer, rightclick and choose sharing, choose a name
    and enter. You have to do this on a cataloge too.

    On the little client computer you have to go to start menu - run, write
    \\desktopcomputername\sharenamecatalog and then enter.

    When it comes to printer, just add a new printer and choose network
    attatched write in the box: \\desktopcomputername\sharenameofprinter

    Tom Eirik Jensen, Nov 24, 2005