    Thanks,
    Chris
    BTW I have done the virus scans, eliminated cordless phone interferrence, etc

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgQnJpZ21hbg==?=, Nov 2, 2004

  2. Try this MS support page, which applies to SP1, but may be of help.
    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_ts_wirelessdrop1.mspx
    There are other troubleshooting links on this page also.

    =?Utf-8?B?SHVnaA==?=, Nov 3, 2004

  3. Hugh,
    Thanks for your help. I have already disabled the IEEE 802.11x
    authentication. Any other ideas?
    Thanks,
    Chris

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXMgQnJpZ21hbg==?=, Nov 4, 2004
  4. When faced with this sort of problem in the past, I have deleted all network
    connections and started from scratch. Not much of a solution, but it usually
    works-and forces me to check everything.

    =?Utf-8?B?SHVnaA==?=, Nov 5, 2004
  5. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1568517,00.asp

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Nov 10, 2004