    his family are on the same site the network will drop then you need to unplug
    and plug everything back in, anyone know why this might be occuring? thanks
    again, -Joel

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbC1ERA==?=, Aug 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbC1ERA==?=

    bren Guest

    hi joel,
    with ref to the encryption side of things you need to go to the routers web
    page ( find it from your router cd installation disk ) there you go to
    wireless area and sort the encryption. once you encrypt and save then
    shut everything down and re-boot from start . modem- router- pc's - laptops
    .. in that order. let each boot up first.
    you dont state what equipment you have regarding wireless/router or
    security on pc,
    good luck
    Bren

    bren, Aug 11, 2005