    the printer.
    Thanks
    Jiao
    =?Utf-8?B?Smlhbw==?=, Apr 27, 2006

  2. Jiao,

    Be prepared to do some reading my friend so follow the links in order:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/xp_ics/
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

    -Alias

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxpYXM=?=, Apr 28, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Smlhbw==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    You might have environmental noise. Try to change to channel 1 or 11.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    to be shared.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Apr 28, 2006