    Tks
    --
    Bill

    mauibill, Dec 15, 2007

  2. mauibill

    Lem Guest

    mauibill wrote:
    > I've reinstalled XP on a Dell inspiron 9100. When I go to control panel,
    > network connections there is no Wireless Connection option available.
    > Question how and where to get it.
    > Tks

    Install the drivers from the Dell driver CD or d/l from the Dell
    website. You could probably stand to install the video/graphics, sound,
    Ethernet, and the rest of the drivers as well.

    http://support.dell.com/support/dow...&s=gen&SystemID=INS_PNT_P4_9100&os=WW1&osl=EN

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking

    Lem, Dec 15, 2007

  3. mauibill

    Ken Triebold Guest

    I had that same problem on my computer at one time. It seemed to resolve
    itself after installing all of the critical windows updates. It may have
    been part of SP2. Do you have SP2?

    Ken Triebold, Dec 15, 2007
  4. Hi
    Look at the Device Manager if there is No Network Card, or and Ghosts
    you need to further install driver as suggested by Lem.
    Otherwise.
    http://www.ezlan.net/debug.html
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless,html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 15, 2007
  5. mauibill

    mauibill Guest

    Thanks,
    I'm going to have to figure another way to get to the Internet so I can
    download the latest upddates.
    --
    Bill

    mauibill, Dec 15, 2007