Wireless Network Connection won't connect

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by J, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. J

    J Guest

    Start here - http://www.ezlan.net

    =?Utf-8?B?RXZvbGE=?=, Jan 1, 2006

  3. J

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    It seems that you have only Wireless computer.

    Read this first, http://www.ezlan.net/faq#onewire

    If you can use temporary wire this might help.

    In General, you can debug the Network Settings of a computer by following
    these steps.

    Step One. Check the Network parameters in the Computer's Device Manager.
    Make sure that the Network Card drivers are installed correctly; i.e. there
    is No IRQ conflict, and No Ghost installation.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost

    Step Two Verify Basic network setting in the OS:
    http://www.ezlan.net/Installing#verify If the above two Steps indicates that
    every thing looks good but functionally it does not work.

    Step Three. Check (and repair if necessary) the Socket Layers, Winsock, and
    or refresh the TCP/IP Stack. http://www.ezlan.net/clean#refreshnet

    If need to Reinstall; Log to this page it have a lot of links to
    instructions for Windows Network
    Installation -http://www.ezlan.net/Installing.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 1, 2006