    Wireless Network Connection Status dialog box now reports packets instead of
    bytes.

    How do I get it to report bytes instead of packets?

    Bob L, Sep 27, 2004

  2. Hi Bob,

    The default status page the you are looking at displays activity in packets
    and there is no way to change this. A great alternative is to use
    performance monitor. To open perfmon click on the start menu, run and type
    perfmon. This will open up perfmon. To track your wireless card usage
    click on the "+" icon above the graph and then click on the Performance
    object tab and choose network interface. Choose the interface in the left
    column and choose the things you want to track on the right column. Click
    add to add the items to the graph. I hope this helps.

    --
    Jeff Baziuk
    Microsoft Corporation

    and confers no rights.