    box and continue without any problems. It is just that this message is kind
    of a nuisance. Is there something I can do to prevent this message box from
    coming up after 12 hours of operation?
    ktriebol, Dec 5, 2007

  2. Hp
    Take a look at the IP leasing in you Router's DHCP server. If the leasing is
    set to 12 hours it would renewed it at this time which might result in fast
    disconnect and connect.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Dec 5, 2007

  3. ktriebol

    ktriebol Guest

    Jack, I believe your suggestion worked for me. IP leasing was set for 0
    minutes, which is the default for one day (which presumably is 12 hours). I
    then set it to the maximum allowable, which was 9999 minutes. Anyway, it has
    been running now for nearly 15 hourrs and the message I described previously
    did not pop up. Thanks a lot!

    ktriebol, Dec 7, 2007