    again.

    please help
    Avi

    =?Utf-8?B?QXZp?=, Jul 12, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QXZp?=

    Clark Guest

    Do you remember doing anything that might have removed a driver from your
    system?

    Have you checked the Device Manager to see if your card is still listed and
    the drivers are installed and working normally?

    Try updating the drivers, or remove the adapter and reinstall.

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 12, 2005

  3. Yes, under device manager I can still my wireless intel pro network card. I
    didnt do anything to remove the network cards.
    ethernet and wireless both network cards still show in the devices with no
    error signs next to it.

    are you recommending I remove the wireless network device and add it back.
    cheers
    Avi

    =?Utf-8?B?QXZp?=, Jul 12, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?QXZp?=

    Clark Guest

    I would suggest if you can't get it to work that you remove it from device
    manager and let it reinstall. If for some reason you had deleted the
    registry entries needed, they should have been rebuilt, it seems to me, but
    you might need the extra step.

    As far an I know, and I am no expert, if you have a wireless adapter
    installed, it should show up in the network connections area. If you are so
    inclined, plug in a PCMCIA wireless card and see if it shows up.

    Clark

    Clark, Jul 12, 2005