    does anybody know why it wont find the dhcp server.
    please reply soon
    thanks brendan

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJlbmRhbg==?=, Aug 27, 2007

  2. Hi
    For proper setting disable temporarily the the security setting, make sure
    that the Router's DHCP can give the adequate number of IPs.
    Check the software firewall (Windows or and any other) setting to make sure
    that there is No blocking of Network traffic.
    More general info here.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Aug 27, 2007

  3. thanks anyway
    i had entered wrong wep password.
    i didnt check it because windows said i was connected to the network so i
    thought it was an ip problem

    =?Utf-8?B?YnJlbmRhbg==?=, Aug 27, 2007