    I've just activated a wireless connection but I can't connect as it says "Not
    Connected, Firewalled" in my network connections. How can I get the firewall
    to allow this connection without switching it off altogether?

    Jill, Feb 7, 2008

  2. Jill

    Lem Guest

    Jill wrote:
    > I've just activated a wireless connection but I can't connect as it says "Not
    > Connected, Firewalled" in my network connections. How can I get the firewall
    > to allow this connection without switching it off altogether?

    What can't you connect to? The Internet?

    Perhaps if you described exactly what you have (make/model of router and
    wireless adapter(s); version of Windows), what you are trying to do, and
    what error messages you get (please quote entire message), we could give
    you some focused help.

    --
    Lem -- MS-MVP - Networking

    Lem, Feb 7, 2008