    I have belkin ADSL Modem with high speed mode wireless G router. Three
    desktops with either F5D001/F5D000 wireless network cards ans a High speed
    F5D001 Notebook card.

    =?Utf-8?B?YXBweTMz?=, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Windows XP name automatically their connections. Maybe you has installed
    several times the same wireless card in your PC. When you uninstall a card,
    the system still recorded the older config in the register, so when you
    install it again, windows use another name for the new connection to avoid
    conflicts. If you want you can rename the connection, right click on the
    Wireless Connection Icon and choose rename, to match it with the other PC on
    you network.

    Pura Vida!
    --
    Alejadro Segura