Wireless Network card

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?TjNsbHo=?=, Jan 29, 2007.

  1. This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. (Code
    12)...thats the erorr i get...I NEED HELP??
    =?Utf-8?B?TjNsbHo=?=, Jan 29, 2007

  2. Hi
    In general, it might be bad Device Drivers (log to the Support site of the
    device and down load the latest drivers), or and, IRQ, Memory, and other
    conflicts with other hardware.
    You can get better help if you would specifically tell us what the device is
    (name and model).
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 29, 2007

  3. yea umm the wireless device is the HAwkings TEchnology model HWC54d...ever
    since i connected to the internet via Ethernet...the device haven't been
    working...so any advice would help..thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?TjNsbHo=?=, Jan 31, 2007
  4. Hi

    I do not see a cause and effect in the statement, "since i connected to the
    internet via Ethernet...the device haven't been
    working".

    A computer can work with few Network cards,
    http://www.ezlan.net/example/dm_ok.jpg

    In any case, you have to find why it is not working now.

    Download the latest drivers,
    http://www.hawkingtech.com/support/details.php?CatID=19&FamID=33&ProdID=219#

    Look at the Device Manager and if there is a Wireless card ghost delete it.

    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost

    Reinstall the Card. If the installation does not work, well repeat the
    process but temporarily disable the wired card in the device manger, device
    manager.

    If the hardware installed correctly configure the Metrics according to your
    preference, http://www.ezlan.net/metrics.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 31, 2007
  5. what i meant by since i connected to the net via ethernet..recently was the
    first time i used my ethernet card(actually using physically wires to connect
    instead of the wireless card) now since then i've had this conflict....

    =?Utf-8?B?TjNsbHo=?=, Feb 2, 2007