    but have found the drivers and downloaded them. I simply can't find it in
    windows to even install the drivers???
    Any ideas?
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGlzaGR1ZGU=?=, Feb 12, 2005

  2. Hello,

    What brand of card is it? I am assuming that it is a notebook adapter, and
    not a built in. If so you should be able to right click on "my computer" ,
    click manage and then click network adapters, if its not listed, goto
    "control panel", and search for new hardware. If that doesn't work the card
    is probably hosed.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Feb 12, 2005

  3. Hey Mark, thanks for the response. The card is a " Network Everywhere"
    wireless notebook adapter, not built in but a removeable card, 802.11b, (not
    "g") Mhz. I'll try what you suggested, I'm game for anything I'm teased by
    the wireless on my other laptop and this "cat 5, umbilical cord".
    I'll let you know.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGlzaGR1ZGU=?=, Feb 12, 2005