    Regards

    Abdulkareem
    , Sep 3, 2005

  2. Jack Guest

    Hi
    You do not need any thing else to connect the two computers one to the
    other, and or to share a DSL connection.
    Once you configure the two computers to interact with the Router you can
    enable file sharing on both computers and they should talk one to the other.
    When you get the DSL you would not need to of any thing short of configuring
    the Router with the DSL ID and Password.
    I can not tell you how to set the PDA since it depends on the specific PDA,
    all of the information about configuration should be in your Hardware's
    manuals.
    For the desktop this might help: http://www.ezlan.net/installing.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Sep 4, 2005