Wireless Network, And Bluetooth Interference With Cell Phones, And Cordless Phones

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by JANA, Mar 27, 2005.

  1. JANA

    JANA Guest

    Interesting scenerio.

    I have been reading a number of articles bringing up problems with cell
    phones, various wireless devices, and cordless phones.

    With the advent of the popularity of wireless networks, there is starting to
    be an interference problem with cellular phones, and the 2.4 gHz cordless
    phones, clashing with wireless networks. There are also other wireless
    devices that are effected.

    If you are buying a cordless phone, and live in an area where there may be
    wireless networks, and Bluetooth users, it is advisable to seriously
    consider a 5.8 gHz phone. These are more expensive, but are worth it, to not
    have reception problems.

    Many of the wireless systems, for computers, and industrial systems are
    working in a number of bands that are shared. These are in the approximate
    range of 320 ~ 380 mHz, 520 ~ 620 mHz, 800 ~ 900 mHz, and 1.2 ~ 2.5 gHz.
    These frequencies are approximate, and can vary in different parts of the
    world, according to their approved allocation. Over the last few years, the
    5 ~ 6 gHz bands have been opening up. If you contact your local
    communications authorities, you can find out the exact allocated frequency
    bands for your area.

    --

    JANA
    _____
    JANA, Mar 27, 2005

  2. JANA

    Rebecca Guest

    JANA wrote:
    > Rebecca must be a man!!!

    Oh you wish, don't you.
    Sorry, but I'm a ****.
    Rebecca, Mar 28, 2005

  3. JANA

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 17:23:01 -0800, "Rebecca"
    <> wrote:

    >Sorry, but I'm a ****.

    That has been established beyond doubt.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com
    Jim Watt, Mar 28, 2005
  4. JANA

    Damian Guest

    Jana wrote:
    > Thanks!!! That guy is about the rudest I ever saw (read)! He must
    > have no self respect at all.
    >
    > --
    >
    > JANA
    > _____

    You're a sensitive poofta, ain't 'cha.
    Damian, Mar 29, 2005
  5. JANA

    Jana Guest

    That depends... I can be an aggressive bitch, or be a little .......

    --

    JANA
    _____

    Jana, Mar 29, 2005
  6. JANA

    Damian Guest

    Jana wrote:
    > That depends... I can be an aggressive bitch, or be a little .......
    >

    > "Damian" <> wrote in message
    > Jana wrote:
    >> Thanks!!! That guy is about the rudest I ever saw (read)! He must
    >> have no self respect at all.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> JANA
    >> _____