  1. Can anyone recommend a good 802.11g card for my 64-bit box. My D-Link does
    not have a driver available. In fact I am having trouble finding a card that
    has a driver for XP 64-bit from any manufacturer including Microsoft.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGVu?=, Jul 21, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TGVu?=

    Larry Guest

    My HP 5000z laptop (x64, nforce, and gforce drivers, AMS 64 3700+ mobile
    cpu.) has a broadcom wireless adapter which works vrey well on both 802.11b
    and 11g.

    Larry, Jul 21, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TGVu?=

    DKI Guest

    Best bet is to look for a braodcom based wireless card. The OS has drivers
    for broadcom based cards included and work fine.

    DKI, Jul 21, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TGVu?=

    warpsix Guest

    Len wrote:
    > Can anyone recommend a good 802.11g card for my 64-bit box. My D-Link does
    > not have a driver available. In fact I am having trouble finding a card that
    > has a driver for XP 64-bit from any manufacturer including Microsoft.

    I bought a asus wifi g card (no model number on the box but the blue and
    white box said 4 in 1 solutions)and downloaded the drivers from the
    planetamd.com and the drivers worked fine but the one touch software did
    not. but it is working fine with the other computers

    warpsix, Jul 21, 2005
  5. My Linksys works fine with the Ralink 2500 drivers.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Jul 22, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TGVu?=

    M. Murcek Guest

    I'm also using a zv5000z with x64 Edition. I like it a lot.

    M. Murcek, Jul 22, 2005

    Steve Thompson, Jul 22, 2005