    can't connect to net.i have a belkin wireless router.it all says it is
    connected but when i open IE it just waits,wont do anything,any advise,please.
    i'am not on my own pc now i'am at work.

    =?Utf-8?B?dGluYQ==?=, Sep 9, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?dGluYQ==?=

    Dave Guest

    if you have an isp try contacting them on how to set up the router to access
    the internet. if you don't have an isp, get one.

    Dave, Sep 9, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?dGluYQ==?=

    Frankster Guest

    Wireless mice (mouses?) use the same 2.4Ghz freq as wireless network
    connections and wireless phones. Any of these may conflict with one another
    under the right circumstances.

    If you have the ability to choose another "channel" on either your wireless
    network adapter or your mouse, do so and try again.

    -Frank

    Frankster, Sep 9, 2005