    So is this hardware defect and i have to return it or is this a known
    problem?

    Daniel
    Daniel Herrmann, Jul 27, 2005

  2. Daniel Herrmann

    John Barnes Guest

    If you have tried it on 2 computers and it doesn't work, it is probably
    defective. The mice work, just all the functions may not be available.

    John Barnes, Jul 27, 2005

  3. > If you have tried it on 2 computers and it doesn't work, it is probably
    > defective. The mice work, just all the functions may not be available.

    Seems so. After loads of restarting the reciever worked for a few seconds
    and then stood still again.
    The mouse moved too..but only a few secs. Then the light turned on and
    off...stood on...Wow massive defect i think.
    Im surprized that it worked over a week.

    Daniel
    Daniel Herrmann, Jul 27, 2005
  4. Daniel Herrmann

    Ted Guest

    Did you replace the battery ?

    Ted, Jul 27, 2005
  5. "Ted" <> wrote in message
    > Did you replace the battery ?

    I wrote it in my first post ;)
    Daniel Herrmann, Jul 27, 2005
  6. Daniel Herrmann

    wewa Guest

    did you try pressing the 'connect' buttons on both the mouse and receiver to
    re-sync them together?

    i've used microsoft and logitech wireless optical/laser mice on my x64 and
    the basics work (left, right, scroll, forward, backward), with default
    drivers.

    even the volume and mute, calculator buttons work on my wireless keyboard
    without any intellitype software.
    that's really all i use, so i'm ok with no x64 software at this point...

    wewa, Jul 27, 2005
  7. "Daniel Herrmann" <> wrote in message

    Ok, now Windows said what´s wrong.
    The mouse works for about 1 Minute and then a Popupwindow
    said "Usb Hardware Malfunction" and the reciever switches off.
    The dealer answered my yesterday and i´ll get a new one.

    Thx for your help

    Daniel
    Daniel Herrmann, Jul 28, 2005