    explain in any way how to setup a wireless network.

    Perhaps you guys have had more luck.

    Les
    Les, Nov 30, 2004

  2. Les

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    It is a Migration issue. Wireless is a replacement to wire, with some minor
    adjustment the basic Network can be the same.

    How to set the Wireless and get rid of the Wire depends on the way your
    Network is configured (topology), Internet requirement, etc.

    The following is a collection of links that make simple explanations for
    wireless setting as it goes in what is the mainstream of peer to peer
    network with Internet Sharing. If it does not fit your situation then you
    have to explain better what your Network is consists of.

    The content of the following links will provide you with a short tutorial
    about Wireless; it is short and to the point: Principles -

    The page above was written by me ages ago. You might ignore the prices, but
    the principles are still the same.

    Wireless hardware: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html

    Wireless Bridging: http://www.ezlan.net/bridging.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).