    How well do these cards work? It would make ANY camera
    a "wireless" camera yes?

    , Dec 29, 2010

  2. JimW Guest

    ?

    "Michael" wrote in message
    news:2010122921585973681-adunc79617@mypacksnet...

    I have the 8 gig EyeFi which also has built in geotagging. I have it in
    my Nikon D5000 and it works well. There are a lot of ways to use it. I
    use it by selecting the pictures to upload after I take them and
    running them through my network at home. I save pictures usually as hi
    res JPG and RAW. I have it upload the JPGs to iPhoto and the RAW to a
    folder that is accessed by Aperture.

    It is very flexible.

    I don't know how much extra battery drain it causes. So far I don't
    notice much but I haven't stressed it out.
    --
    Michael

    Thanks for the information
    Jim

    JimW, Jan 3, 2011

  3. Guest

    "JimW" <> wrote:

    >I have the 8 gig EyeFi which also has built in geotagging. I have it in
    >my Nikon D5000 and it works well.

    well it sounds like a definite option for me then!!

    good to hear there is a wireless option !

    , Jan 5, 2011