    good reviews. Just wondered how things were know.

    Thanks,

    Nick.
    NRENNIE, Aug 27, 2006

  2. NRENNIE

    Richard Guest

    NRENNIE wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Are their any good wireless media players out there yet? Play movies
    > on your TV from media files on your computer via wireless network. A wee
    > while ago there were a couple of them on the market but they weren't getting
    > good reviews. Just wondered how things were know.

    xbox with xbmc is what I use, if you need wireless then get a wireless bridge as
    well.
    Richard, Aug 27, 2006

  3. On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:54:01 +1200, Richard <> wrote:

    >> Are their any good wireless media players out there yet? Play movies
    >> on your TV from media files on your computer via wireless network. A wee
    >> while ago there were a couple of them on the market but they weren't getting
    >> good reviews. Just wondered how things were know.

    >xbox with xbmc is what I use

    Seconded.. xbox with xbmc is awesome.
    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand
    Kristofer Clayton, Aug 27, 2006
  4. NRENNIE

    Jeremy Guest

    Kristofer Clayton wrote:
    > On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 17:54:01 +1200, Richard <> wrote:
    >
    >>> Are their any good wireless media players out there yet? Play movies
    >>> on your TV from media files on your computer via wireless network. A wee
    >>> while ago there were a couple of them on the market but they weren't getting
    >>> good reviews. Just wondered how things were know.

    >> xbox with xbmc is what I use

    > Seconded.. xbox with xbmc is awesome.
    > --
    > Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    > Gisborne, New Zealand

    I also recommend xbmc is great, have any of you had problems with dolby
    sound with dvd playback with xbmc,

    Jeremy
    Jeremy, Aug 27, 2006