    hardwire it since its close. I have been having trouble through the steps of
    sharing and bridging. Can anyone help me?

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?U294ZmFuMTEzMQ==?=, Feb 27, 2007

  2. Hi
    Since you did not provided a specific description of the Network Internet
    source, Routing, OS, etc.)
    I can only provide you with general help.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/plan/xpbrdgnt.mspx
    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/.../en-us/hnw_understanding_bridge.mspx?mfr=true
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 28, 2007