    work. Router channel is at 11.

    Any feedback or insight appreciated. I have wasted so much time already
    trying to configure this thing back and it's very annoying.

    =?Utf-8?B?dnNhbW15?=, Sep 10, 2006

  2. Hi
    Try to reconfigure your Wireless devices.
    In General, you can debug the Network Settings of a computer by following
    these steps.
    Step One. Check the Network parameters in the Computer's Device Manager.
    Make sure that the Network Card drivers are installed correctly; i.e. there
    is No IRQ conflict, and No Ghost installation.
    http://www.ezlan.net/faq#ghost
    Step Two. Verify Basic network setting in the OS:
    http://www.ezlan.net/Installing#verify.
    If the above two Steps indicates that every thing looks good but
    functionally it does not work.
    Step Three. Check (and repair if necessary) the Socket Layers, Winsock, and
    or refresh the TCP/IP Stack. http://www.ezlan.net/clean#refreshnet
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 11, 2006