    explain what this is about and are there some settings that go with it?

    Thanks for any advice,
    Gary
    =?Utf-8?B?R0RN?=, Oct 31, 2004

  2. Whenever I've seen a network bridge installed on a laptop it has proven a
    hindrance to proper performance. I believe that it is trying to bridge the
    wireless card's network to the ethernet card's network (likely not what you
    want anyway). I've also found pinging to be a "wake-up" call in some cases.

    Good luck.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWlja2FuZQ==?=, Oct 31, 2004