    wired computers can share resources (files/printers).

    How can I get the wireless laptop to share resources with the other computers?

    Thank you so much - Ron
    =?Utf-8?B?cnZicnVuZXI=?=, Nov 10, 2005

    =?Utf-8?B?YmRhdmV5Yg==?=, Nov 12, 2005

  3. Sorry, about previous post. Am first time poster.

    Anyway, I have the same problem and am tearing my hair out trying to get my
    wireless laptop to connect with my hardwired pc.

    Linksys (router mfg.) says it's an OS config.

    Have run the setup wizard.

    Get error "denied access to workgroup" or something similar.

    Had no problems when all PCs were hardwired.

    Thanks in advance.
    =?Utf-8?B?YmRhdmV5Yg==?=, Nov 12, 2005
  4. I had the same problem when I first tried to connect a wireless laptop with
    XP and SP2 to my older desktops. The problem was with the firewall. I don't
    remember exactly what had to be shut off, but once I disabled the feature
    causing the problem, I was able to connect to my LAN.

    =?Utf-8?B?YnV0Y2g=?=, Nov 12, 2005