    How do I fix this?

    Do I need a wireless card along with the wireless USB adapter? that would
    seem redudant
    =?Utf-8?B?Q29yZXkgRw==?=, May 9, 2005

  2. Hi

    q1: Are you connecting to your wireless network(to your wireless router) ?

    if so

    q2: Do you have the security enabled on the router ,if so are you entering
    the correct "security key" when establishing the connection with the router?

    Probably one of the above things are preventing you from connecting to the
    internet . . . . .

    Thanks
    Prashanth.

    =?Utf-8?B?cHJhc2hhbnRo?=, May 10, 2005