    Anyone can answer this questionnaire, and if you have any comments
    please e-mail me on:

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!

    Vidual, Jun 24, 2004

  2. Vidual

    Cat Guest

    Hi.

    Took the Questionnaire
    One remark No one can Use 802.11i
    I.e useless choice.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Cat, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Vidual

    Pavel A. Guest

    "Cat" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Took the Questionnaire
    > One remark No one can Use 802.11i
    > I.e useless choice.

    Probably this has a purpose... responders who checked it, are weighted down :)

    By the way - in all multiple choices question, if you checked a radio button by mistake,
    it's impossible to clear it.

    Pavel A., Jun 24, 2004
  4. On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 22:32:33 -0400, Cat <> wrote:
    > Hi.
    >
    > Took the Questionnaire
    > One remark No one can Use 802.11i
    > I.e useless choice.
    >
    > Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Maybe that is a trick question.
    But, "Security will become less of a concern in 2003"? (is that an old
    survey)

    http://www.autox.chicago.il.us/ http://www.berniesfloral.net/

    David Efflandt, Jun 25, 2004
  5. On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:27:18 +0000 (UTC), David Efflandt spoketh

    >Maybe that is a trick question.
    >But, "Security will become less of a concern in 2003"? (is that an old
    >survey)

    I found that rather odd too, so I had to disagree with the statement.
    Security will become more of a concern in the years to come, as the
    technology becomes more and more popular.

    Lars M. Hansen
    http://www.hansenonline.net

    Lars M. Hansen, Jun 25, 2004