    3.00 GHZ
    XP Home SP2
    Belkin 4-Port Wireless G Router
    Sam1011, Feb 5, 2008

  2. Run web utility to access the router and the setup wireless security, for
    example WPA2. Then setup wireless on the windows. This link may help.

    How to configure wireless conenction in Windows XPHow to configure your
    wireless connection in Windows XP. Click Start and right click on Connect
    To, click Open. Right-click the wireless connection and ...
    www.wifimvp.com/howto/setwireless1.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net