    The IEEE 802.1x is enabled.

    There must be some setting on the workstation as the other workstations work
    fine. But what is it?
    Jake, Feb 9, 2008

  2. Jake

    Barb Bowman Guest

    what operating systems? is this a residential or enterprise network?

    WEP is not safe, you should use WPA2 or at least WPA

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Feb 9, 2008

  3. Hi
    Deactivate IEEE 802.1x it is not compatible with your Network.
    Make sure that your Wireless Router SSID is On.
    Uncheck the power saving of the Wireless Card,
    http://www.ezlan.net/example/powersave.jpg
    As for security.
    From the weakest to the strongest, Wireless security capacity is.
    No Security