    thxs
    --
    any help will be great help

    =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=, Jun 2, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=

    Barb Bowman Guest

    are you actively using the connection when this happens or not? if
    not, what are the power management settings for the computer and for
    the wireless card?

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP

    Barb Bowman, Jun 2, 2007

  3. yes i am actively using the connection. power management for laptop is vaio
    optomise and for wireless adaptor is ticked as use default value.

    thanks for u reply
    --
    any help will be great help

    =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=, Jun 2, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Jun 2, 2007
  5. Hi
    Make sure that the power saving of the Wireless card and as well as any
    propriety general saving via the Sony utility takes the Network out of the
    loop.
    I.e. No Optimize or whatever other verbal term is used, disable saving to
    anything Wireless or Network related.
    In addition make sure that your Router's SSID is On and your SSID is on top
    of the preferred list in the Wireless Zero Configuration.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 2, 2007
  6. thanks for u answer, but can u tell me how i can i check router's SSID and
    SSID on laptop.
    --
    any help will be great help

    =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=, Jun 3, 2007
  7. i tired to see if i can turn it off. but i cant. the only option i am getting
    is to slid the bar to lowest. wht else can i try
    --
    any help will be great help

    =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=, Jun 3, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=

    Barb Bowman Guest

    go into control panel and check options there for Power Management.
    change to always on or permformance.

    go into device manager and right click the wireless adapter after
    expanding Network adapters, then select properties. is there a power
    management tab? what is it set at?

    Barb Bowman, Jun 3, 2007
  9. Hi
    When you log to the Router's menus you would find in the wireless setup
    section an entry for the SSID (read your Router's manual).
    In the Wireless computer look at the Wireless Zero Configuration setting.
    The preferred SSID should be in the Network connection properties, Wireless
    Network tab.
    It look like this, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless/wzc3.jpg
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 3, 2007