    connection. My wireless card works fine and shows a very good signal, but IE
    continually displays an error message (the general unable to display website
    message.)

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVlZnJhbg==?=, Sep 13, 2007

  2. Hi
    Showing very good signal does not mean that you actually have a connection.
    Use IP config to check if there is a viable connection between the computer
    and the Wireless Router/Access Point.
    http://www.ezlan.net/ip_mac.html
    If there is No valid connection may be this can Help,
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
    If the connection is valid try this,
    http://www.ezlan.net/clean.html#refreshnet
    Jack (MVP-Networking).