    Any idea how I can fix the issue?
    --
    Brad

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZA==?=, Feb 4, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZA==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    Having a good signal does not mean that you actually have a functional
    connection.
    Check if your computer has a viable IP assigned to it.
    IP & MAC - http://www.ezlan.net/ip_mac.html
    If it does not have a functional IP, Re-Configure your Wireless.
    Wireless - Basic: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    "Brad" <> wrote in message
    > I connect to my home wireless signal, which offers excellent reception.

    Once
    > I am connected, however, it will not allow me to connect to from Outlook

    or

    Jack, Feb 4, 2005

  3. I've got an IP address. In fact, my computer will work on any other signal
    other than the one I have at home. Yet any other computer will work on my
    signal.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZA==?=, Feb 4, 2005
  4. Check your router for MAC filtering.
    --