    signal I want to use. When I use the control panel and check internet
    connections there it does not indicate a wireless connection even though I'm
    wirelessly connected to the internet. How do I get the symbol to return?

    =?Utf-8?B?QXVzdGluMTcw?=, Feb 20, 2007

  2. Hi
    Here you go, http://www.ezlan.net/faq#icon_bar
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 21, 2007

  3. Thanks for the reply, however when I followed your instructions nothing
    happened. The run box disappeared and nothing else happened. Any more
    suggestions?

    =?Utf-8?B?QXVzdGluMTcw?=, Feb 21, 2007
  4. Hi
    Get to the Control Panel by Start / Setting / Control Panel, or any other
    way that your system is set for.
    Once in Control Panel double click on the Network Connections.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 21, 2007