  1. I have a desktop and a laptop set up on a wireless network at home. Do I
    need to worry about outside parties logging onto my network. If so how do I
    secure my network with a password

    =?Utf-8?B?Mmx3b29kcw==?=, Jan 3, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Mmx3b29kcw==?=

    J Guest

    Start Here http://www.ezlan.net

    J, Jan 3, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Mmx3b29kcw==?=

    FG Guest

    If you post wireless router or access point model, maybe one could
    be really helpful.

    http;// addresses to access the router are different from one brand to the
    other.

    But if you have the installation CD, there should be documentation there.

    FG, Jan 4, 2006