    Thankyou
    --
    Ash (newbie)
    =?Utf-8?B?QXNoX0Rhdg==?=, Jun 30, 2007

  2. The two Wireless Cards has to be set for Ad-Hoc mode,
    http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/418
    Once they are set all the rest depends on the games. Read the gamed
    instruction for multiple playing. From the Game perspective It is the same
    whether you are using wire or wireless.
    Please note that Ad-HOC is not very safe and the Wireless can be intercepted
    do not use computers that have sensitive information for with Ad-Hoc
    connection.
    If you need more info concerning setting Network you might find few answers
    here, http://www.ezlan.net
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 30, 2007

  3. Right, thanks for that, however, frmo reading the article, it appears to me,
    it would be safer to just purchase a cable and have the two wirelessly
    connected pc's connected like that, unless i am misunderstanding :|

    Sorry if this may sound like i am being slow, but the article makes it out
    that it will be unsecure, and it cant be done with two wireless cards. I do
    have a router, but, the computers i want to connect are not directly
    connected to it. They both are connected with BT Wireless adapters.
    --
    Ash (newbie)

    =?Utf-8?B?QXNoX0Rhdg==?=, Jun 30, 2007
  4. Hi
    Yap, cable would be more secure and more stable than Wireless.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jul 1, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?QXNoX0Rhdg==?=

    Guest

    On 1-Jul-2007, "Jack \(MVP-Networking\)." <> wrote:

    > Yap, cable would be more secure and more stable than Wireless.

    And with 10/100 NIC's won't the link run much faster?
    , Jul 1, 2007