    my office, or can I just run the Network Set-up Wizard on all my computers
    since we're already on a wireless network in the building?

    Thanks!

    Dell Christopher, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Depends on the level of security you need, and the speed you need. If you
    use the existing wireless router then you are potently sharing your files
    and printer with everyone else on the wireless router. If you leave the
    guess accounts active then anyone in the building or outside of it, would
    have access to your printer and files. You'll also be sharing the bandwidth
    of this connection with everyone else using this connection, and the more
    people logged onto this access point and using it, the slower everything
    will transfer

    --
    David Hettel
    Microsoft MVP Mobile Devices

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    confers no rights

    David Hettel MVP MobileDevices, Sep 21, 2006