    server however I do not want to buy motorola because of the bad reviews.
    Can I buy other manufactures equipment?

    Thanks

    George, Sep 14, 2005

  2. George

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    If you want to replace the Motorola, you should ask the ISP. Some of the services might
    not be compatible with some Entry Level Hardware.

    However if the Motorola has also a wired port (RJ-45) you can connect to it any standard
    Entry Level Network Hardware. http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Sep 14, 2005