    wirless.

    Thanks in advance,

    WayneM

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmVN?=, Nov 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmVN?=

    Hjalmar Leon Guest

    what card is this? I mean model #

    Hjalmar Leon, Nov 11, 2005

  3. I have an Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG card. If there was another card AND
    driver, I would gladly switch.

    Thanks for any help,

    WayneM

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmVN?=, Nov 11, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmVN?=

    Frankster Guest

    "WayneM" <> wrote in message
    >I have an Intel Pro/Wireless 2200BG card. If there was another card AND
    > driver, I would gladly switch.
    >
    > Thanks for any help,
    >
    > WayneM
    >
    > "Hjalmar Leon" wrote:
    >
    >> what card is this? I mean model #
    >>
    >> "WayneM" <> wrote in message
    >> >I have a Dell 8600 laptop with Windows 2003 Server and I am trying to
    >> >install a
    >> > Wireless card (Intel 2200), but cannot find a driver for it or any
    >> > other
    >> > wireless card. Is there a card or someway to get wireless connection
    >> > my
    >> > 2003 box?
    >> >
    >> > I checked with Intel and Linksys and they do not have one.
    >> >
    >> > I also loaded a 2000/XP driver for the 2200 card, but could not connect
    >> > wirless.
    >> >
    >> > Thanks in advance,
    >> >
    >> > WayneM

    Look here...

    http://support.intel.com/support/wireless/wlan/pro2200bg/

    -Frank

    Frankster, Nov 11, 2005
  5. I have tried the Intel drivers and they do not support 2003 server. I
    installed them anyway and they did not work. Any other ideas?

    WayneM

    =?Utf-8?B?V2F5bmVN?=, Nov 11, 2005