    and DON'T require authenticating with after reboot?

    Thanks
    Bob
    OhioBeeFarmer, May 2, 2006

  2. OhioBeeFarmer

    Pavel A. Guest

    "OhioBeeFarmer" <> wrote in message news:%...
    >I hope someone can get me in the right direction. I normally use a hardware network connection where I would login with a
    >name and password with my win2000 into a domain. I no longer have a hard wire and have added a usb wireless device to my
    >device. I am not able to login to the domain as it appears the usb device hasn't established connection to the router unless
    >I login locally to the device. My question is.. do they make wireless usb devices that would log in to a domain upfront or do
    >you have to log locally so the drivers install. Also, if locally is the way I have to go .. how can I map network drives so
    >that they stay connected after reboot and DON'T require authenticating with after reboot?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Bob

    Possibly it can be fixed by tweaking the card and Windows settings.
    Since this is a domain machine, your domain & network admin
    could help here.

    --PA
    Pavel A., May 3, 2006

  3. Thanks for the feed back. I found that if I use a D-Link verses a Trendnet
    with 2000 that the D-Link drivers work upfront like I needed them to.

    Thanks again.
    Bob

    OhioBeeFarmer, May 4, 2006