    a red, green and blue medallion in the left corner..anyone have any ideas??
    does it have to do with proxy settings?? how do I fix??

    ---

    mike, Apr 8, 2004

  2. mike

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "mike" <> wrote in
    news:i6cdc.1680$:

    > I have a wireless card on my laptop, it connects to the web thru my
    > cable modem on my main computer. for some reason I cannot download
    > anything from the net..the save as screen doesnt pop up, just a
    > basically blank page with a red, green and blue medallion in the left
    > corner..anyone have any ideas?? does it have to do with proxy
    > settings?? how do I fix??

    Your problem is likely unrelated to the wireless card. You probably have a
    corrupted IE installation, try going to add/remove programs and picking
    Internet Explorer from the list and picking "Repair"

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    DeMoN LaG, Apr 8, 2004

  3. mike

    mike Guest

    already tried that, repair made no differance??
    "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
    > "mike" <> wrote in
    >
    > > I have a wireless card on my laptop, it connects to the web thru my
    > > cable modem on my main computer. for some reason I cannot download
    > > anything from the net..the save as screen doesnt pop up, just a
    > > basically blank page with a red, green and blue medallion in the left
    > > corner..anyone have any ideas?? does it have to do with proxy
    > > settings?? how do I fix??

    > Your problem is likely unrelated to the wireless card. You probably have

    > corrupted IE installation, try going to add/remove programs and picking
    > Internet Explorer from the list and picking "Repair"
    >
    > --
    > website: http://www.demonlag.com
    > AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    ---

    mike, Apr 8, 2004
  4. mike

    Plato Guest

    mike wrote:

    > I have a wireless card on my laptop, it connects to the web thru my cable
    > modem on my main computer. for some reason I cannot download anything from
    > the net..the save as screen doesnt pop up, just a basically blank page with
    > a red, green and blue medallion in the left corner..anyone have any ideas??
    > does it have to do with proxy settings?? how do I fix??

    In the meantime you might want to try a different browser until you get
    the one you're using fixed.

    Plato, Apr 8, 2004