    It will if I do it manually, and it will if I hibernate and come
    back, but just sitting there, it does nothing. (Or at least I can say I
    don't wait long enough, like more than 15 minutes??)
    Big_Al, Apr 26, 2010

  2. Hi
    The wireless should not be affect by the load on the computer unless this
    load is related directly to Network activity that runs through the wireless.
    It might be that your Wireless signal is very low and thus disconnects and
    do not connect back as long as the signal is Low.
    More info about the Wireless client, and Wireless source is needed in order
    to provide better answer.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Apr 29, 2010