    won't even pick up the internet. How do I uninstall a home network so that I
    can start over again. Where do I find the settings so that I can completely
    erase them? Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?UkVORUU=?=, Mar 8, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UkVORUU=?=

    DLink Guru Guest

    First we need way more info. What clients are you using?, Are you using a
    router? What Operating systems are you using? Are you trying to share an
    Internet connection? Is the Broadband modem USB or Ethernet? Oh and one
    little more bit of info....Whats the problem you are having??????????

    There are no "Settings" to do over, besides anything you have changed
    beforehand manually.

    Robert....

    DLink Guru, Mar 8, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UkVORUU=?=

    Osman Guest

    Describe your setup. Do you have several computers at home on the same
    workgroup with wireless nics installed and trying to connect to the internet
    as well as "see" one another via an access point?

    Osman, Mar 8, 2005
  4. Start the Network Setup Wizard [this will overwrite your previous settings]
    and go step by step, make sure that you choose the option that best describes
    each and every aspect of your network.

    This should have you up and running quicker than a 4 day dialogue in this
    forum.

    =?Utf-8?B?QkFS?=, Mar 10, 2005