    The status never changed to connected.

    Have anybody an idea what to do?

    Thanks Alex

    =?Utf-8?B?YWxleA==?=, Apr 16, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YWxleA==?=

    Guest

    On 16-Apr-2007, =?Utf-8?B?YWxleA==?= <> wrote:

    > After installing SP2 on my Windows Server 2003 System I can not connect to my
    > wireless lan anymore. The connection icon dispays:
    >
    > Wireless Network Connection 3
    > Signal Strength : Very good
    >
    > The status never changed to connected.
    >
    > Have anybody an idea what to do?

    Acquiring network address then it dies implies
    DHCP (Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol)
    has failed, probably because of failure to find
    the DHCP server, that leases out addresses.
    It's often easiest to try static addressing, where
    you manually configure the IP address,
    subnet mask, gateway and nameserver(s).
    For XP it's done under network connection
    properties, Server 2000 should be similar.

    , Apr 16, 2007