    secure connection.
    --
    any help will be great help

    =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=, Nov 20, 2006

  2. forgot to give the info of the wireless card in my laptop. it is Wireless
    LAN:IEEE 802.11b/g
    --
    any help will be great help

    =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=, Nov 20, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=

    Guest

    On 20-Nov-2006, =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?= <> wrote:

    > i have just replaced my ethernet router with a D-link DI-524 AirPLUS g
    > 802.11g/2.4Ghz Wireless Router. my desktop computer is working fine with my
    > intenet connection, which as a DWL-G510 AirPlus G Wireless PCI Adapter. my
    > problem lies with my sony vaio VGN-FS93G. i cant get it to connect to the
    > internet through my new D-link router.

    Did the Sony connect ok through the old router?
    If the Sony connected via the old router ok, it's a different
    problem to, the Sony is new or didn't connect via the
    old router either.

    , Nov 20, 2006
  4. Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 20, 2006
    problem. it is just tht i started to have this connectivity problem now after
    i replaced it with a wireless one
    --
    any help will be great help

    =?Utf-8?B?S3lm?=, Nov 21, 2006