    Mr B

    -----------------

    Mr. B, Jul 24, 2007

  2. Mr. B

    sittingduck Guest

    Mr. B wrote:

    > I have a Epson RX 520 Printer, a Dlink wireless router and a packard bell
    > notebook.
    > The printer is connected to my PC, but am wanting to run my laptop
    > (notebook, wirelessly to the printer).
    > Is there an easy solution?
    > Im running Win XP on PC and Vista on laptop.
    >
    > Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

    Make sure the printer is shared via the PC, and you should be able to connect
    to it from the laptop.

    sittingduck, Jul 24, 2007

  3. Mr. B

    Kenny Guest

    I use an Edimax1206U single port USB print server, this one here:
    http://www.edimax.gr/en/produce_detail.php?pl1_id=7&pl2_id=34&pl3_id=68&pd_id=97

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jul 24, 2007
  4. Mr. B

    L.D. Guest

    Kenny wrote:
    > I use an Edimax1206U single port USB print server, this one here:
    > http://www.edimax.gr/en/produce_detail.php?pl1_id=7&pl2_id=34&pl3_id=68&pd_id=97
    >
    > Kenny Cargill
    >
    > "Mr. B" <Michael.Bradley@Talktalk..net> wrote in message
    >> I have a Epson RX 520 Printer, a Dlink wireless router and a packard bell
    >> notebook.
    >> The printer is connected to my PC, but am wanting to run my laptop
    >> (notebook, wirelessly to the printer).
    >> Is there an easy solution?
    >> Im running Win XP on PC and Vista on laptop.
    >>
    >> Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
    >>
    >> Mr B
    >>
    >> -----------------
    >> www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed*
    >> Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
    >> -----------------

    When you install the printer software to your vista lap top, you have to
    install as a local printer.
    L.D.

    L.D., Jul 24, 2007
  5. Mr. B

    Kenny Guest

    That's all covered in the print server documentation.

    --
    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, Jul 24, 2007