    I HAVE TO HAVE ROUTER CABLE CONNECTED SO ITS NOT WIRELESS CAN ANYBODY HELP
    --
    sully
    =?Utf-8?B?c3VsbHk=?=, Feb 1, 2007

  2. Hi

    I cannot really understand what the hardware you have is, and what would
    you like to do.

    May be you should read this and get a starting point.

    The content of the following links will provide you with a basic tutorial
    about Sharing Internet and using Wire & Wireless; it is short and to the
    point. Few of the pages were written by me ages ago. You might ignore the
    prices, and the specific choice of hardware, stick with the principles, they
    are still the same.

    Basic Options for Internet Connection Sharing -

    Hubs, routers, switches, DSL, LANs, WANs...? -

    Wireless Principles - http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122

    Connection Diagram With Cable/DSL Router:
    http://www.ezlan.net/network/router.jpg

    Wireless hardware: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 1, 2007