    dont see the wireless icon and also "wireless connections" tab in
    "Network and dialup connections". I checked the hardware it says device
    is working properly. Can some one help me out on this? Thanks.

    Ramesh, Sep 18, 2006

  2. Ramesh

    Malke Guest

    Ramesh wrote:

    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > I am having Dell precision m60 laptop with intel(R) pro/wireless 2200
    > BG wireless adapter. It used to work great, but now all of a suden I
    > dont see the wireless icon and also "wireless connections" tab in
    > "Network and dialup connections". I checked the hardware it says
    > device is working properly. Can some one help me out on this? Thanks.

    The Wireless Zero Configuration service needs to be running:

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/qa/qa20040311.shtml

    Windows Zero Configuration (SP1) -
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg1102.mspx

    Windows Zero Configuration (SP2) -
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg0804.mspx

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    Malke, Sep 19, 2006

  3. Ramesh

    Ramesh Guest

    Hi guys,

    I am still having the problem. I'm running win2000 and my "wireless
    configuration service" is running, but still i cant see wireless
    network connections.

    Any ideas.

    Ramesh, Sep 27, 2006