    wireless networks... they are unavailable. Actually, they aren't even
    listed by my laptop. It just says that there are no nearby networks. I have
    my firewall turned off and it still doesn't work. Please help if you can.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=, Oct 31, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

    Pavel A. Guest

    Don't forget to turn radio ON (use Proset utility or button on your laptop).

    --PA

    Pavel A., Oct 31, 2004

  3. Hello,

    Sorry to look a bit thick but how do I turn radio ON. I have had exactly
    the same problem and am pulling my hair out as to what I have done wrong!

    I have a linksys router and all works fine on the ethernet but not wireless,
    even though wireless worked great!

    THanks

    DB

    =?Utf-8?B?REI=?=, Apr 3, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

    Malke Guest

    DB wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Sorry to look a bit thick but how do I turn radio ON. I have had
    > exactly the same problem and am pulling my hair out as to what I have
    > done wrong!
    >
    > I have a linksys router and all works fine on the ethernet but not
    > wireless, even though wireless worked great!

    Read the manual that came with your laptop or look in any documentation
    that might be preinstalled by the OEM. Many laptops have an FN+Some Key
    press that does it. Some Toshibas (for ex.) have a tiny switch. You'll
    just need to look at your machine.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers