wireless connection

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?YWJheQ==?=, Sep 17, 2005.

  1. how do I configure a second desktop computer thru a wireless router? Both OS
    XP professional using a linksys WRT54G. thanks.
    =?Utf-8?B?YWJheQ==?=, Sep 17, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YWJheQ==?=

    Malke Guest

    abay wrote:

    > how do I configure a second desktop computer thru a wireless router?
    > Both OS XP professional using a linksys WRT54G. thanks.

    Here are links to help you:

    Wireless Network Setup Wizard SP2
    Wireless - Basic Configuration -

    And if you want to share files/printers:
    (Pro)
    http://www.ezlan.net/index.html

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com
    Malke, Sep 17, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?YWJheQ==?=

    DanR Guest

    abay wrote:
    > how do I configure a second desktop computer thru a wireless router? Both OS
    > XP professional using a linksys WRT54G. thanks.

    Well, if you've configured a first desktop computer you do the second desktop
    computer the same way.
    DanR, Sep 18, 2005